- Update on State of Emergency, Mask Mandate – Learn More
- COVID State of Emergency Ending October 31 – Learn More
- “No Surprises Act” Compliance Tool – Download
- New Federal No Surprise Billing Provisions Your Office NEEDS to Know! – Download
- Updated Clinic Signage – Download
- Proclamation 21-14 Compliance Form – Download
- Model COVID Policies – Learn More
WSCA Leadership & Platinum Partners
January 25, 2023: Annual Meeting and E&M Coding; Membership Decals; Pacific X-ray January 18, 2023: Town Hall this Friday; Update on Masks; Online Chiro January 11, 2023: PIP Claim Reductions; Annual Meeting & Symposium; Stirling Professional January 4, 2023:...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wujHKikKScI The WSCA continues to receive daily requests for updates on the current mask mandate. On December 7, we, along with the Washington Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, have met with DOH to discuss the...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODa53mUDG58 Governor Inslee's office has announced that Washington's state of emergency relating to the COVID-19 pandemic will end on October 31.13 of the Governor's proclamations will be rescinded...