August 10, 2022: F4CP ChiroThon; In Memoriam; Strategies for Success August 3, 2022: NCMIC Charitable Referral Program; In Memoriam; Stirling Professional July 27, 2022: Exhibit at ChiroConfab; WSCA Board Opening; Strategies for Success July 20, 2022: ChiroConfab...
Use this tool to find and communicate with your legislator
In an effort to provide chiropractors and patients with materials to make strong arguments with legislators and policy-makers the following two documents are available to you.
Other Useful Resources
- “No Surprises Act” Compliance Tool
- New Federal No Surprise Billing Provisions Your Office NEEDS to Know!
- Editable Patient Good Faith Estimate form
- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges notice
- Good Faith Estimate Rights language for your website
- Chiropractic is an Essential Healthcare Service Infographic
- Letter to Governor Inslee
- Proclamation 21-14 FAQs
- FAQs About PPE Reimbursement
- Sports/DOT Physical Application to DOH (large document–may take a moment to download)
“No Surprises Act” Compliance ToolNew Federal No Surprise Billing Provisions Your Office NEEDS to Know!Editable Patient Good Faith Estimate formRight to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges noticeGood Faith Estimate Rights language for your website
CLICK HERE to read about a correction to the March 2 newsletter.
One great thing about being a member of the WSCA is the fellowship with other members in our Chiropractic family from all over the state!