September 27, 2023: Only One Month Until WSCA Connect '23; Raise Awareness through the World Wellness Show September 20, 2023: Reserve Your Hotel Room; F4CP LinkedIn Articulator; SkedgeAlert September 13, 2023: See Dr. Heidi Haavik; Adjusted Reality Podcast; Stirling...
Use this tool to find and communicate with your legislator
In an effort to provide chiropractors and patients with materials to make strong arguments with legislators and policy-makers the following two documents are available to you.
Other Useful Resources
- “No Surprises Act” Compliance Tool
- New Federal No Surprise Billing Provisions Your Office NEEDS to Know!
- Editable Patient Good Faith Estimate form
- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges notice
- Good Faith Estimate Rights language for your website
- Chiropractic is an Essential Healthcare Service Infographic
- Letter to Governor Inslee
- Proclamation 21-14 FAQs
- FAQs About PPE Reimbursement
- Sports/DOT Physical Application to DOH (large document–may take a moment to download)
HB 1655 is the COLA bill the WSCA is advocating for alongside numerous other professions. This bill would require insurers to provide cost of living adjustments to providers based on the consumer price index. Click this link to find your representatives. Call...
One great thing about being a member of the WSCA is the fellowship with other members in our Chiropractic family from all over the state!