May 18, 2022: HIPAA and the New No Surprises Act; Clinical Corner; NCMIC May 11, 2022: Support HR 2654 & S 4042 Today!; Adler Giersch Seminar; Stirling Professional May 4, 2022: Update Your WSCA Profile; Last Chance for Dan Dock; Nutri-West April 27, 2022: Support...
Use this tool to find and communicate with your legislator
In an effort to provide chiropractors and patients with materials to make strong arguments with legislators and policy-makers the following two documents are available to you.
Other Useful Resources
- “No Surprises Act” Compliance Tool
- New Federal No Surprise Billing Provisions Your Office NEEDS to Know!
- Editable Patient Good Faith Estimate form
- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges notice
- Good Faith Estimate Rights language for your website
- Chiropractic is an Essential Healthcare Service Infographic
- Letter to Governor Inslee
- Proclamation 21-14 FAQs
- FAQs About PPE Reimbursement
“No Surprises Act” Compliance ToolNew Federal No Surprise Billing Provisions Your Office NEEDS to Know!Editable Patient Good Faith Estimate formRight to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges noticeGood Faith Estimate Rights language for your website
CLICK HERE to read about a correction to the March 2 newsletter.
One great thing about being a member of the WSCA is the fellowship with other members in our Chiropractic family from all over the state!