February 14, 2024: Conference Registration Open; WCC Town Hall; Jacobs & Jacobs February 7, 2024: Update on HB 1655; Acetaminophen Awareness; Retain & Gain New Patients January 31, 2024: Last Chance to Register for Med-Legal Conference; Legislative Update;...
Use this tool to find and communicate with your legislator
In an effort to provide chiropractors and patients with materials to make strong arguments with legislators and policy-makers the following two documents are available to you.
Other Useful Resources
- “No Surprises Act” Compliance Tool
- New Federal No Surprise Billing Provisions Your Office NEEDS to Know!
- Editable Patient Good Faith Estimate form
- Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges notice
- Good Faith Estimate Rights language for your website
- Chiropractic is an Essential Healthcare Service Infographic
- Letter to Governor Inslee
- Proclamation 21-14 FAQs
- FAQs About PPE Reimbursement
- Sports/DOT Physical Application to DOH (large document–may take a moment to download)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzpTgvwsm6o&feature=youtu.be This legislative session, the WSCA built a coalition with 17 other healthcare professions to promote HB 1655, the bill that would require insurance carriers to include annual cost-of-living increases in...
Washington chiropractors have done an outstanding job taking quick action these last two weeks when we've asked, and now we have another time-sensitive ask... HB 1655 passed out of the House Health Care & Wellness Committee yesterday afternoon. That's great...
One great thing about being a member of the WSCA is the fellowship with other members in our Chiropractic family from all over the state!