For placing employment ads, please visit the WSCA Career Center
|Classified Ads Submission and Policy|
|WSCA Classified Advertising Policy & Rates Classified advertising space shall be available in Plexus and on the WSCA website to all WSCA member chiropractors and corporate partners. Nonmember chiropractors may only post classified ads after paying the equivalent of one year’s membership dues. The WSCA will not accept classified ads from nonmember corporate entities. |
STANDARD AD RATES – MEMBERS ONLY
1. FREE AD in any two issues of Plexus each calendar year. Members can use the promo codes freead1 and freead2.
2. Additional advertising only $40 per 30-word ad (includes 1 issue Plexus + 2 months online).
3. Ads exceeding the 30-word limit incur charge of $.50/additional word.
4. Bold enhancement on your ad is available for $15/issue.
5. Please note, all members must pay their annual dues in full before receiving access to free ads.
STANDARD AD RATES – NONMEMBER DCs
Deadlines for submitting a classified ad will be on or around the 15th of every even month prior to the bi-monthly issue. You should get an email response within 72 hours verifying your ad has been received and when it will be posted online. Please contact us if you do not get a response. (206) 878-6055
The deadlines for placing print ads in Plexus are printed in each preceding issue of Plexus at the footer of every page in the classifieds section of Plexus. This printed deadline supersedes the projected deadline above. You may also contact WSCA at (206) 878-6055 to find out when the next deadline is for the upcoming issue. Ads are placed on a space available, first-come-first-serve basis. NO refunds will be given for any ads cancelled prior to their expiration date once they have been placed on the WSCA website.
By submitting a classified ad through this website, you are confirming that you have read the policy above and agree to its terms.
Ads for job openings cannot be submitted through this page. Although job ads will be printed in Plexus, they must be submitted through our Career Center.
- 1 Enter Ad Information
- 2 Finish